Astrology Classes in Vancouver’s West End
- Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 pm, starting October 3, 2019
- Twenty sessions in total, ending May 2020
- Held at Gordon Neighbourhood House, 1019 Broughton Street, between Comox and Nelson
- A rigorous program of astrological education, taking you far beyond Sun Signs to the complete interpretation of a natal chart
- Charts of participants are often used to explore the concepts studied in class, regularly putting astrology to the test
- Scheduling allows for participation in the Fraser Valley Astrological Guild, which meets the second Thursday of each month in New Westminster
- Pending: Optional exam in May 2020 for certification by the Canadian Association for Astrological Education (CAAE)
Level 1 – Natal Chart Reading
Includes a study of planets, signs, houses, angles, aspects, aspect patterns, Lunation phases, sign and house rulerships, retrograde planets, the nodal axis, and finding themes in the chart.
TERM 1 (7 sessions)
TERM 2 (7 Sessions)
TERM 3 (6 sessions)
OPTIONAL EXAM: Date in May 2020 to be announced.
Tuition Fees (Includes GST)
Term 1 (Oct 3 to Dec 5)
Regular price: $252
$210 if booked by September 5, 2019
Term 2 (Jan 16 to Mar 5)
Regular price: $252
$210 if booked by December 19, 2019
Term 3 (Mar 19 to May 7)
Regular price: $216
$180 if booked by February 20, 2020
- Textbook for the year: estimated from $20 to $40 (to be determined)
- Optional attendance at the meetings of the Fraser Valley Astrological Guild, requiring either annual membership or drop-in fees
- Optional exam fees to be paid to the Canadian Association for Astrological Education
Cancellation Policy: With notice of 15 days or more, your payment will be refunded less a $20 admin fee. No refunds for cancellations within 14 days of the start of term. Should minimum enrolment for a term not be met, Toby Aldren reserves the right to cancel the term, in which case, 100% of your tuition payment will be refunded.
Questions? Ask here.
Please note: Gordon Neighbourhood House and the Association of Neighbourhood Houses (ANH) are not sponsors of the activity described, and neither Gordon Neighbourhood House, nor ANH assume any responsibility for, and provide no endorsement of the activity.